Project Officer – Training and Business Development
Location: Islamabad/Rawalpindi (with extensive travel to Lahore)
Shirakat – Partnership for Development, a national non-governmental organization working on gender equality and social justice is looking for highly motivated and qualified Project Officer-Training and Business Development for a project to be implemented in Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Project duration is 48 month.
1. Major Responsibilities:
- To ensure the registration of the required number of youth groups for the training in the project locations.
- To organize trainings of youth groups in Islamabad/Rawalpindi and Lahore
- To organize GBV trainings for shelter home service providersat Islamabad/Rawalpindi and Lahore
- To assist Project Manager in organizing Provincial youth consultation & coordination meeting
- To Assist Project Manager in organizing National youth consultation & coordination meeting
- To work closely with Project officer Community mobilization for conducting tracer studies of TVET graduates under the project
- To provide support to TVET TSP selection process of NCA
- To monitor quality of TSP delivery as per global acceptable standards
- Any other task assigned by supervisor
The following are the requirement for this position:
- MA / MSc (preferably Master’s in social sciences).
- Minimum of 4years relevant experience in any well-reputed organization in: a) training; and b) business development;
- Computer Literate with Good command on MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), cloud, database.
3. Personal Skills:
- Good interpersonal and communication skill,
- Good command of written and spoken Urdu and English.
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- Team player and problem-solving skill,
- Ability to work under pressure and gender sensitive,
- Honest and competent.
Females are encouraged to apply
4. How to Apply
Please apply on-line by attaching your cover letter and CV latest by 25.01.2021